mandag 19. april 2010

Noen artige sitater

"The trouble with living alone is that it's always your turn to do the dishes."

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." - Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966

"Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it." - Author Unknown
 "Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy." - Author Unknown
"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on." - Roseanne Barr

"This is a honeydew day. That is when you get a day off and the wife says, "Honey, do this," and "Honey, do that" around the house." - Jim Lemon

"I like hugs and I like kisses,
But what I really love is help with the dishes!
If the shelves are dusty and the pots don't shine,
it's because I have better things to do with my time."
- Author Unknown

"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken." - James Dent

Måtte bare dele disse. Syntes de var så artige! Mye sant der ja;)

I dag kjøpte jeg bladet Bolig Pluss. Faller mer og mer for det bladet. Tror kanskje jeg må investere i et abonnement etter hvert, men akkurat nå er det nok ikke penger nok til det:P

Ha en kjempe fin kveld!

Ingen kommentarer: